Alot of marital problems everywhere. The Rock obviously isn't exempt. It could be worse: It could be like at Sykes lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Alot of marital problems everywhere. The Rock obviously isn't exempt. It could be worse: It could be like at Sykes lol [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I think the prison gets a bad rap with spouses cheating on each other BUT I do not think it is any worse that any other working enviroment were you mix lots of men and women together (Like Indian Dad said those hookups are not uncommon at the local call centers eaither) at the same time I can name 3 of my nebors that work up there and have been happyly marryed for 10 plus years
could u pm me with info about a correctione officer please [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Info is on it's way
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Hope everything works out for me!
Have an interview up there thursday morning at 8:45.....
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks